Deja Vu
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Deja Vu

Форум гильдии Deja vu

ФорумГалереяПоследние изображенияПоискРегистрацияВход
Часы
Навигация

Форум
 Пользователи
 Поиск
Последние темы
» аренда коттеджа на праздники
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Авг 04, 2011 8:16 pm автор Гость

» не могуумашедшая тема. Палю!
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Авг 04, 2011 4:01 am автор Гость

» Создание качественных интернет-магазинов
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Авг 04, 2011 3:18 am автор Гость

» health benefits of sardines
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 9:16 pm автор Гость

» This forum back up me thanks
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 1:10 pm автор Гость

» apap vs cpap
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 10:08 am автор Гость

» Шаблоны Ucoz платный
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 7:05 am автор Гость

» hardcore kennels
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 6:57 am автор Гость

» испанская керамическая плитка
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Авг 03, 2011 6:45 am автор Гость

New South Wales dating - We can keep this a secret

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий
АвторСообщение
Cairnsda
Гость

New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Empty
СообщениеТема: New South Wales dating - We can keep this a secret   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСб Июл 23, 2011 1:48 pm

singles in Darwin free online dating - Fun without strings attached My name is Brittney HALLER
New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Sydney1 New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Sydney2 New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Sydney3 New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! dating in Australia benaught Orange online dating Mount Gambier free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating I live a calm life style and would like to keep it that way, not much into drama. Love musijc, and going to the movies. Looking for a sexual attraction as that is pretty important to me. If I like how you look then there are no limits to what we can do. Hi I am hot, long sexy legs, nice sexy shape, I like R&B music, and having sex to it. I am lookign for no strings attacted and to have fun I dont like games so if you are not disease free dont send me a note thanks. I am a fun female who is very spotaneous, fun and love to meet new people. I'm looking for a outgoing male wo loves life and is looking for a new friend to satisfy whatever is lackjng in his life... contact me... let's talk. I am very close with my family. I am a kick ass chic and have no time for fake people and bullshit and I care about the little things in life. I love to dance and trust me I look goofy doing it. I'm not very picky or opinionated (at least I think so) and am just looking for a decent guy. I dont need anyone who is going to be with the BS just be straight up. I am at the point in my life to where I am ready to settle down. So to all of those who are just looking for a cool friend to talk to, to share thaughts with, or anything, here I am. Just got done having my heartbroken again. So I'm going to give this a shot.I will be emailing my pics if i like ya. For now I'm petite, very cute, with a great smile, ah I'll leave it about there.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
australi
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bunbury free online dating - Shoot it all over me   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating - Wondering if normal guys exist still My name is Ayana ESTRELLA i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. dating live video Canberra-Queanbeyan dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Gladstone free online dating Ballarat free online dating What an I say, I'm a gal who can admit to having a wild side! Afterall moods and desires change. Right now I'm focusing on a desire to try new things from wn intimazcy aspect. Ifv you think you can keep up with me in bed then let me know! im in a dry streak and need some sex in the worst way. if you are a clean, discreet, respectful, male looking to have some fun, please reply. leave am email or phone number. protection is a must too, sorry. My goal right now is to meet new friends with benefits. i'm new to the area. I'm a shy person at first but I do warm up quickly. If you wanna no more just right a line and will where we shall go from there. So, the real question is what am I looking for? To put it simply someone who is genuine, has direction, wants to be a partner not a parent. I want to find someone who can be my best friend, confidsnt, and partner. Someone I can alugh with, cry with, and explpore the world with. I do not expect perfection, but I do expect what I give in return and that is the very best of me. I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fool, always talking, always believing. I can make the best out of every situation. I want someone to hook up with on the side from time to time. Message me if ya wanna know more. I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. Hope to hera for you, if you are out there Very Happy
lustPres
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating - Smell my thong   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Queensland dating - Shy guys need not apply My name is Marianna INGALLS I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Sunshine Coast dating benaughtyfree.com Wollongong online dating Newcastle free online dating singles I love to travel to different places, party with friends and draw. I'm a really good listener and really know how to please a guy.Variety of music is what I like im not really against anything. I like a guy that wont mind just laying back one day and enjoying the simple things. I need some nighttime fun. A couple times a week. The first date i will do whatever you like.believe me it will be worth your while and you will not regret it. I want to have sex in parks. Then i like to be abandoned. Never call me after 7a.m. Whatever makes me happy, I do, especially when it comes to having sex, and I want to have random hookups to make me feel naughty. I don't like guys that put on an act. If you're silly, don't be afraid to show it, I like a guy who can make me laugh. I ujst don't want to think your someone on the first date and find out months later you're a totally different person. I'm single so pretty much open to whatever I happen to find but the quicker the etter cuz I am horny=) I am looking for my fairy tale. I want to find the man I will spend the rest of my life with, that, even when I am old and senile, with dementia, and have no clue who I am, let alone who he is, will still love me,, and be right by my side. Of course the reverse is also true!! Write me and I promise you wont regret it! I am NOT interested in One Night Stands, Players, Haters, Closed Minded People, or Liars. If you are one, do not contact me or I will hit the little X in the corner. I'm not here to waste my time, or yours! If you are not one of those: Great! Glad to meet you! Drop me a line and we will see how things go!
lustQuin
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bundaberg free online dating - Can u handle it?   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Warrnambool dating - Aint no better than me My name is Helena GLASGOW I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Perth dating Mandurah online dating singles in Cairns free online dating Free Dating Websites Wagga Wagga online dating hey! dont relaly know what to say but here goes... i like all kinds of music...nothing really in particular. i looking for a man who is honest and hardworking. anyways anymore questions just ask.... I am a very attractive female that wants to be pleased in everyway. I am lightskinned and small curvy frame. Also, I do like submissive men that know and desire women like myself. So if your interested let me know. I will then send you a pic as long as you have one or send me one. i love going out and want someoe to show me around first. i love guys who know how to take control. im a flirty young student in college that is lookinb for a friend with benefits. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do tye same. i am new here looking for fun. i am looking for some hardcore fun while i am here. you must be under 50, clean, know how to treat a lady, know how to use sex toys, sohw me a good time. you can see what i look like after u reply. A first date with me would be inda traditional dinner and a movie at first and if where vibing the evening can turn into a lot more lol. I dont want a bf right now, just someone who wants to experimetn with me. I am looking for a friend with benefits. For me, that is different than NSA. While there will be no strings attached, there needs to be emphasis on the friends part also. I need to be able to trust you to some extent, and if I wouldn'tt be friends with you under normal circumstances then I can't see myself being intimate with you. If that sounds good, quit reading and start writing me!
lustKarl
Гость

СообщениеТема: Wagga Wagga free online dating - No more boyfriends for right now   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 11:11 pm

singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating - Looking for a change My name is Carina MATTOX Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Sunshine Coast dating benaught Wollongong dating Bunbury online dating Dubbo dating Single, looking for sexual relationship. Looking ofr good clean fun! But, I like to work it, work it! Move it! Get up offa that thing! I want a man who knows how to make me cum plete.I like pleasing men.I have a great body and give good head too. if you are intrested please contact me I am interested in discreet encounters only. No strings attached. Someone who knows how to handle ab adult physical relationship. I do have pics available once I have spoken with you. I love to have fun and try new and exciting things. I love a guy who has great manners and treats a lady the way she is suppose to be treated but can put itf on her in bed. And if hes really a charmer there is a chance that our date will consist of some kind of surprise. Like kind of shaking it up a bit. But something like that is for you to figure out. Smile this is totally serious even though it sounds too good to be true but i want a guy to fuck me tonight...leave a picture and/or dijscription of yourself and we will respond...maybe even a couple timss a week .a picture and a phone and or email or screen name on messenger is apprieciated and will be answered with the same. Ive made mistakes in my life, I have let people take advantage of me and I have accepted way less then I deserve, buyt I have learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I may never get back and people who will never be sorry. I'll know better next time and never settle for anything less then I deserve. If you want a pretty girl by your side forever then send me an email.
lustKayl
Гость

СообщениеТема: asian singles - Give it to me hard   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 12:00 am

Rockhampton free online dating - Trying to spice up my life! My name is Kierra CORRIGAN i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. singles in Ballarat free online dating Victoria online dating singles in Bunbury free online dating singles Central Coast online dating I love to have fun! But what I am most looking for is the physical side of what I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I want more of than what I am getting now. I HATE liars and cheaters so please don't bother if you are either one, if you are then you will only lie or cheat on me once and that will be it I won't stick around. Mainly just please be real, honest and except me for me. Want to know anymore just message me and I hope to hear from you. I am looking for a good time tonight. If you are the one let me know. I prefer exeprienced guys. Please don't get at me with any bs. I don't have time for it. Have you ever had one of those days where your so horny everything turns you on? I am having one of those months. I am looking for a sexy guy who is very creative, kinky, and is ready to have some serious fun. I usually like my men alittle older so let me know. I like for whoever I'm wiht to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very affectionate person. I like to cuddle and do all good things of that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but the only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet. well i hate to talk about me but, im dominican and i like to go dance, shopping, party, and im crazy some times lol......im juist looking for fuk friend and if something else happens it happens. i love to drink not that umch just some times and i want to find some 1 just like me.
lustChey
Гость

СообщениеТема: Mandurah free online dating - I am going insane!   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 12:47 am

Perth dating - Addicted like crack My name is Reyna LIGHTFOOT i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Newcastle free online dating South Australia online dating singles in australia free online dating Albury-Wodonga free online dating Mackay dating Now, lets be realistic...I don't need to know your life story, your income, address, or job location for a first date, but the basics are a must! A First and Last Nameisz needed afterall this is the internet! Need I say more? I tend to be a bit shy at first but after I'm comfortable with you it will all be laughs and you wont regret getting to know me. Im willing to try anything once.you up for the challenge? i like to take long rides and give road head. how do you like it? let me know. if you need to know more just ask me and dont be shy. I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd like to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. i love going out and want someone to show me around fisrt. i love guys who know how to take control. im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. Just wanna have some fun. I am independent, so a sugar daddy is not what I'm looking for. I love to laugh and to listen and dance to music, hope you do too. I am looking for a young man that knows how to treat and touch a woman. My perfect night tonight with someone: i would love 2 rent a movie and go back to my place. We could cuddle up and when it gets really scary cuddle up with each other. I would love to be affectionate and just see where it goes!! So hit me up!
lustKaia
Гость

СообщениеТема: 100% free dating site - You wont be able to stop   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 1:53 am

singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating - I like it rough My name is Giana PRENTICE Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Adelaide free online dating Perth dating singles in Victoria free online dating australia online dating Wagga Wagga online dating Im a gemini and enjoy going out to clubs and social gathering to have a good time. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If youre strong with stamiina then Im interested. I like for whoever I'm with to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very affectionate person. I likie to cuddle and do all good things of that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but th only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet. Please understand, yes I am looking for an intimate encounter but only and I mean only after I know where your cumming from. Im looking for a discreet relationship with male. I have pics but prefer not to share up here. Becaues I dont provide pics that doesn't mean Im unattractive or fat (smile). I am looking for sex a couple nights a week with a guy that is laid back and fun. If I don't reply please don't get offended. I ll either reply when I get a chance, or I am just not interested based on what you had to say in your email or profile. So keeping this in mind, just skip alpl the hate mail and calling me fake because I am a real person who has a right to make a decision on who I want to correspond with or not. Being uninterested is not a crime Sad( I'm cute, sexy and fun!! I would love to find a man to hang out with. I'm separated, so I'd like to just find someone to have a sexual relationship with a couple times a week when I need to be satisfied. Hello to whoever is reading this. Here is just a little bit about me: I am very out going, usually goofy. I just love to make people smile. My interest are in anything outdoors. I love playing pool and just having fun and am lookingg for a guy to spend my days and nights with.
lustDama
Гость

СообщениеТема: Central Coast dating - Can u leave in the morning?   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 2:35 am

Cairns free online dating - Hit it then quit it My name is Gwendolyn TOLLIVER I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Perth free online dating Sunshine Coast free online dating free date dating sites singles in New South Wales free online dating Mildura free online dating Yes it's me seeknig males and females for intimate encounters in the Hampton Roads Area.Sometimes it's just about sex. Like now. I know what I like all I have to do it take a direct approach. Sort of the way I run my life with no time for uncertainty or indirectness because life is too short. Looking to add to what i already have. Need to be discreet! Not interested in chanigng my situation or yours. Lets chat and see whers it goes. Maybe meet for a drink and more. Searching for the man of my dreams. Im very cute and deserve to be loved. If you would like to get to know me, send me a message. And please have something to say besides hey baby or what's up . Messages like that get deleted. i'm looking to find a hot guy who is willing to fulfill my every need and desire. I've been hurt in the past , so losers are not allowed to hit me up. I'm young, fresh, beautiful and playful. I'm pretty much down for anything. So, if you are interested in getting to know me, hit me up. Im looking for a strong guy who wont ever make me cry a guy who will kiss me in front of there friends and in public and who is not afrad to have fun in bed.!!lol. Doesnt have to be a bf, just somebody to hook up with occasionally. I love going out havig fun.Im a very outgoing person and looking for someone who is sweet and loves to have fun.. nothing serious right now, but I do like my needs fulfilled, if u know what I mean!
lustAubr
Гость

СообщениеТема: Palmerston online dating - Aint no better than me   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 3:33 am

Rockingham dating - Newbie giving this a shot My name is Isis SIPES Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Geelong dating love singles in Launceston free online dating Bundaberg dating asian singles I like to travel alot, always love a good laugh, consider myself pretty funny, looking for someone who is not a prude and likes to get kinky often. Basically if you like having fun and trying new things tell me more about you... i love all types of guys am not a pikcy person! Im hot, young and horny as hell. well what else to say is that i just want to have fun with a good looking man with a big**** so if thats you get back to me. I will send pics in after we talk for a bit first. Im lokking for casual sex with a guy that is smart and open-minded. And one more thing- Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out neraby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am looking to settle down with mr.right. I want someone that loves family and be there all the time. Someone who is loyal and honest. Someone who has goals and knows how to treat his woman right. If that is you then wait no longer! im tired of clinyy guys. i need a guy to have sex when i want and thats it. no time for a boyfriend. if you are not clingy then hit me up.
lustKael
Гость

СообщениеТема: South Australia online dating - Just me, you, and the bedroom   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 4:26 am

dating uk - Lets make sweet music My name is Saige STROM I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. internet dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Mandurah online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Tamworth free online dating I like to hang out and just have fun, i want my man to be romantic in every way possible. They have to be down to earth and like to do everything. I want my sex partner to like me for who i am, and not just for my body, i am beautiful and not ugly because if i was ugly i would not be on here. hay hotties, lookin for some one to keep em company lol!!! im really into trying new things... i love older men they know what their doing hehe. also if u have no pic, im so not talking to u ok? Hmmm well, I'm a young brunette student, just recently got my own place and now I'm lonely lol...I would love to hazve some company once in a while! Not looking for any commitments, just a man that can please me the way a woman deserves to be. My Friends describe me as very innocent but seductive. I'm looking for someone who wants to have a discreet encounter. I want to hook-up for an hour or two during the day or night to experiment and try more things. Let me know something about you and I will return the favor. I am a very clean and safe lady who is looking for fun on the wild side with a guy ni my area. I am also interested in men who are not shy and might want to have web cam fun together on the instant message on this system before we meet up. Show me yours I will show you everything ( Giggle ) I love flashing and exposing myself. I am just a fun loving girl who is easy to get along with, I try to leave the bullsh*tout of my life, and I am always up to anything. I enjoy all sorts of music especially club, reggae, and hip hop. I want something casual from time to time, nothing clingy. im lookin for a man who i can give a good time to. hit me up if you r looking for a nice time. im upfront about everythnig. let me cum apart of your fantasies.
lustPaul
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Brisbane free online dating - One night stands are ok with me!   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:13 am

Melbourne dating - Cute student looking to try new things My name is Kaelyn PIPKIN Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Newcastle dating Central Coast free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Western Australia online dating Just a woman who has needs that need filled and no one to fill them. Free time during the day only and lots of energy to share. If you are interested please contact me here. Hope to hear from you soon! Looking fr a man that wants to stick around once we get to know each other. Just wanna have some fun. I am independent, so a sugar daddy is not what I'm looking for. I love to laugh and to listen and dance to music, hope you do too. I am looking for a young man that knows how to treat and touch a woman. im in a nowhere marriage. i,m looking for a totaly discreet sexual partner with NO TIES. i dont want to disrupt anyones lifestyle. must be a little kinky, must be clean and drug free, must be willing to expiriment in the bedroom. I am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drinks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send me a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. I want to be bent over and screwed like you have never done a woman before. I want your co ck inside my wet pu55y and to ram it deep in there... I really like to suck and i like to be tagged from behin.d...are you the one? Well as I said I'm a fun girl looking for a fun partner NOTHING more NOthing lesse. Just like to hangout if you're not lloking 4 anything serious than I'm the 1 for you. I love listening to music and partying. If this sounds like you please reply.
lustJane
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Western Australia free online dating - Can you handle it?   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:55 am

black singles - Just need to take the edge off My name is Roselyn SOUTH Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Free Dating Service singles in Warrnambool free online dating Ballarat online dating free date dating sites Melton free online dating looking 4 man clean well hung knows what 2 do with it must b straight no strings must b thick! the older the better so u can teach em new stuff. must be disease free no exceptions! I listen to all types of music. I like to read, and I look good in a pair of tight jeans.I enjoy biking. I hope to win the dick lotto. I look good in a pair of tight jeans and better out of them. Ideal match: active, social, confident, career focused brain. Able to engage in a serious debate one moment and totally goofy the next. I appreciate fgun but also seek people with a head on their shoulders. I’m finding my happiness increasingly in the everyday routine and in the quiet comfort of a partnership. I want a fling that goes like this: We would go out and drink a little. Then go back to my place and do the dirty all night!!! That is the perfect date for me. The guy can also say what he wants to do because I am up for anything. I am straight forward and honest. As the cliche would go I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. My every desire is to be everything to the right man. There's so much more i would like to share with you hit me up. I am looking for a honest, working man who is easy to talk with. I like to go out with friends and play pool and listen to music or just hang out around the house and relax. I miss having a guy to cuddle with!
lustBarb
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Mount Gambier free online dating - Spank me while u do me from behind   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 6:44 am

singles in Tasmania free online dating - Hottie new to the area looking for fun without strings attached My name is Brisa SCHWARZ i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Melbourne free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating Queensland dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Hi guys. I am a very cute, sarcastic, up front and honest girl. I love to experiment and love someone with an imagination. I love to drink and party like most college girls do. Have you ever heard the phrase, Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free? Well that’s what I want. I know you'll like me and I am very picky about who I hang with or talk to so if I don’t like you I wil not talk to you but don't take offense. Hit me up and I will hit you back! A friends with benefits type arrangement might be fine, but for now, I just want a one night hook up and we'll take it from there... so if you're down with that, send me a message. Hope to talk to you soon! im your average young girl who loves to party and have a good time, so hit me up if thats what u want. I just want relations i dont want relationshis, so dont get it twisted. send me a message and i will get back to u. i try to always be optimistic and have a great time doing anything, family is very important to me, my favorite past time would be just taking walks at night with my friends or that special someone, i like to talk (a lot!) i never say never and i consider myself very unique... mostly because i have so much to talk about through all the life experiences i've lived through. i dont criticize people so dont criticize me.... but screw it if you do cause i never get mad! not really a club person ..so we can always find a sexy way to party. My Last guy is a cheater But sh*tHappens All good..Ladies Good Luck.. Need A REAL Man! Looking for some discreet sex. If you plan to email me your photo please don't send naked photos. If your best quality is showing off what's in between your legs then it tells me there is nothing special about you. Ive had plenty of dicks in my life and dont need to see yours, how about a face pic first?
lustBarb
Гость

СообщениеТема: Hobart dating - Cant get enough of it and need more   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 7:31 am

Melbourne dating - Want a boy toy for myself My name is Hadley WENZEL i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Wagga Wagga dating singles in Bundaberg free online dating Palmerston free online dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating Bathurst dating You must also be capable of receiving boat loads of affection, as well as giving just as much. (Yeah, I know...I am asking fopr a lot but I am getting picky!!) I would also prefer someone interested in children (perhaps through foster parenting and/or adoption), although this is not mandatory. I would appreciate it if you were honestly looking for something that could be long term. Just got out of a shitty relationship and looking to spreading my wings! I have a submissive side and I’m looking for a good looming guy to dominate me. Please be attractive, race/gender not an issue and neither is age as long as you look good! Your picture gets some more about me. You wont be disappointed. well i'll try and keep this short and sweet. i like to hang out with friends, meet fun and exciting new peoplpe and always, always, have a good time. i love to go out dancing with my girls but i need some masculine attention too! lol. well i guess email me if you like myy ad and lets get to know each other and maybe hookup! I am not looking for a boyfriend and I'm not interested in a one time thing. I'm looking for someone that can regularly get together. Interrested in someone that's affectionate, sensual, into kissing, into taking their time and not rushing. Sleepovers HIGHLY preferred, cuddling is a must =) I just want to find some discreet, no strings attavhed fun for the summer. Phone play really gets me started up so if you aren''t shy and can talk dirty to me then you may be my summer fling. Send me a message for special pictures and my number. I am happily single. I am not necessarily looking for a traditional relationship. I enjoy mens' company and have alot of sexual (and other) energy. I am very open to new experiences with the right man. More can be discussed later.
lustPaul
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Bathurst free online dating - Well here goes nothing..   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:14 am

Victoria dating - I want something different My name is Lainey DOE Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Wollongong free online dating Toowoomba free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating australia online dating asian singles I am a very lretty woman looking for a sexy man. I was in a relationship with a sexy guy but havent had sex in a while. You have to be clean and kinky. I love to go out and have fun and hope u do too. i like to hang out, have fun, go shopping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really matter im a simple girl to please. just looking for someone older to have intimate encounters every once in a while. i am looking for the occasional fun. im lookin for a single man who is interrested in the same as me...someone who is open, free minded.....someone who will surprise me every day...someone who is faithful and honest but yet respectful. contact me ofr pics. I'm an attractive girl. I have an extremely high sex drive and I'm looking for someone with the same. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if we meet and have a good time, I would be open to multiple encounters. I am fun loving girl that's looking to meet new guys. I am open to most anything, especially new stuff. I will try most anything once.. Don't be shy, hit me up and maybe we can hang out and I can show you what I look like naked if we hit it off. If you contact me and I'm digging you, I'll send you something abuot me. And to be totally blunt, I'm selective so don't send me a message telling me to ride you or suck your d-i-c-k. I'm being honest about what I want, but I'm not down with vulgar emails or disrespect. That said, write me...
lustKarl
Гость

СообщениеТема: Maitland free online dating - Open minded looking for FWB   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 9:00 am

100% free dating site - I don't have time for relationships My name is Aimee MCCLOSKEY i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Mildura online dating Bunbury online dating free dating Victoria online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating ready to live on the wild side as far as sex....if ur married step to the side..if ur strong and forceful...come on up front...if you dont use condoms where have u been! potection is a must with me! I truly am as shallow as a puddle, however, I love being waited on like a woman should. I also need a man that can swing. I'm much too attractive to accept anything other than the finest and will accept nothing less. If you still choose to contact me, please do not say that you haven't been warned. I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentials unloess you're my mzn. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy. my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outside. i really wanna go out dancing and see where it leads..the sooner the better! i love to experiment and am looking for somebody to teach me new things. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. I want the man of my dreams. I am here for you. And for those REAL MEN out there who like what you here and would like to learn a little more about me. I am here for that too. I am not looking for any emotional ties. You must be mature, clean, DD free NO STD's Pic is a must. if you can't afford a little time and some gas then you are not what I am looking for.. Ps I am very good looking.
lustKase
Гость

СообщениеТема: Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Lets do it again   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Europe free dating - A man that can make me moan My name is Kenya PEARSALL i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. New South Wales dating Orange dating russian women New South Wales online dating Cairns online dating Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- marrried, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! I want a guy that smells great, has an independent lifestyle, loves to spend time/and can make time with his family, Can hold a conversation, is involved somewhat in being physically active and is in good shape. Overall he is attractive and can make me laugh. If you think u fit the description then dont hesitate to write me. I am sexy, slim, seductiev, light complexioned, long Hair, and very oral!!!! Looking to meet with sexy well hung men n the area who are giving and respectfull. Email me and I will send u more about me. I like to be out living life instead of wasting it. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I love who I am and I have no regrets for anything I have done in my life. I am a straight foward lerson I wont bullsh*tyou around nor do I put up with it!! I really just love to have a good time and I want to find someone to dp that with!!! I am looking to meet new and interesting people that are open to try new things. I am not uptight, but rather very easy going. I like the cinema, scary movies are the best. I am just looking for a FWB right now though... I love to have fun! But what I am most looking for is the physical side of what I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I want more of than what I am getting now.
lustSydn
Гость

СообщениеТема: Queensland free online dating - I need to relieve my frustrations   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 6:14 pm

audio/video chat - I like to get dominated My name is Karlee MEEKER I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. singles in Darwin free online dating Free Dating Bundaberg dating Bendigo free online dating singles in Orange free online dating im not looking for anything other than a good time and maybe a new friend. I'm looking also for a possible couple to swap with me and my boyfriend so if your interested let me know. And this may sound weird but he would also like to watch me with someone else from time to time. But im also looking for a steady fwb. I am on here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ****! If you want to date look elsewhere if you want to tell me all the dirty details you want to do then let me have it. I am open for anything just give it to me. I love getting off in fact i am typing this with one hand wink wink Just got done having my heartbroken again. So I'm going to give this a shot.I will be emailing my pics if i like ya. For now I'm petite, very cute, with a great smile, ah I'll leave it about there. hey im thin sexy nice ass and nice tits. i love big tasty**** and i want a man who knows how to plz me when ever i want it and who can cook while im at work but can also bring the paper home from his work. if tahts u then send me a message I like nothing better than to have sex with different men every night feel free to bring friends. anything goes at my place please call or stop by. email me for more info about me. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with or a young guy that knoss what hes doing. pLEASE ALL OLDER MEN CONTACT ME FOR A GOOD TIME! I am all about having a great time and getting wild. Contact me for further info!
lustKarl
Гость

СообщениеТема: dating usa - My sex life sucks right now   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of insecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible wolrd of infomration. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted ohe thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo hcat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room hwen I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonyymous). Pratt and I statred talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had neverr used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weesk. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt... As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we hda played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was theres when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldnt' lte himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Victoria free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Richmond-Windsor free online dating Queensland online dating Gladstone online dating Hi there here I am.....I am here to try this out to swe if I can meet someone that comp
lustJayl
Гость

СообщениеТема: South Australia dating - I want a guy with some experience   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one gvuy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossd my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to sugggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. Wehn left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Wzs he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became anm arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him fiinish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already waypast my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one ofr the "Dates From Hell" record books. Hobart dating Mount Gambier online dating Free Online Dating audio/video chat singles in Warrnambool free online dating I love life so much. I'm a very outgoing person and I have a wonderful personality. I'm looking for a l
lustJane
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bathurst online dating - Freaks need not apply please!   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thung.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as peolpe either wante sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/oansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright ghat he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Befdore I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things... And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mehcanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell thaf it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As sono as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' nessages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy reallyhad understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these efelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking abuot love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt amditted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold baxk his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating jewish singles Geraldton free online dating Western Australia dating Hervey Bay dating It doesn't take a lot to make me happy as long as I'm with a good group of people and great atmosphere I am happy. I am very outgoing and lo
lustFeli
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Bathurst free online dating - Hoping this can help me out   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Ponzi Dating Please ejnoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handeful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attention. Idon't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)bnut I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there woul be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they hadplayed their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come bacdk to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hofel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wojdered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away inot the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be theer. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the ispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happenig. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anyomre if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situaions since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Bundaberg dating Best Free Dating Sites Northern Territory free online dating I'm really into anything!I'm very easy to get along with.I like guys that make me laugh,compassionate
lustAnn
Гость

СообщениеТема: free date dating sites - Im addicted to it   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your souilmates names are writtne together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating sitre. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few lauhgs. After my second day onlinne......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he hsd a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know bette.r I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a mesxage. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a nigth......soketimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he wasthe one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never et. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I enver thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and draem that one day a man like htis would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! singles in Queensland free online dating Mildura online dating Bathurst free online dating singles in australia free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating I need some nighttime fun. A couple times a week. The first date i will do what
lustMayr
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bundaberg online dating - Ready to have some fun   New South Wales dating  - We can keep this a secret Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have faleln in love. In February 1999 we finally conhected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using hcat. I found that most of the people that I ket over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one aSturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chhat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't reallly care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, adn neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. Dring the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I dkdn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the meswsages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading thesse messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friiends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We havbe e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two f us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with em, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, ubt I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. hTis was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. South Australia free online dating singles in Melton free online dating Brisbane free online dating brides Hervey Bay free online dating Just wanna have some fun. I am independent, so a sugar daddy is not wat I'm looking for. I love to laugh and to listen and dance to mu

New South Wales dating - We can keep this a secret
Страница 1 из 2На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Deja Vu :: Заявки на вступления-
Перейти: